Throughout 2007, I've posted a bunch of hilarious videos that I came across that totally poke fun of fitness. Check out my favorite ones — even if you've seen them before, they're bound to make you smile again.
- Amazing Glutes: These Glutes Were Made for Walking: These women can do things with their glutes that I can only dream of.
- Laughing Burns More Calories Than This: Body Fusion This SNL skit starring Drew Barrymore is too hysterical for words. It's totally 80s.
- "I'm Not a Runner" Commercial by Nike: This guy is NOT into running. He thinks it sucks, but can you guess what sucks even more?
- Maintain Focus - No Matter What: This yogi brings concentration to a whole other level.
- Fitness Made Difficult: If the original Fitness Made Simple commercial wasn't funny enough, you've got to check out this spoof.
- Not a Good Reason to Do Cobra Pose: Who said cake and yoga don't mix?
- Extreme Stretching: I guess with practice it is possible to get both legs behind your back with ease. I'll keep working on that.
- The Last Workout You'll Ever Need: Forget about spending thousands of dollars on gym memberships and cardio equipment. Will Ferrell shows you that Bioflex is all you need.