"Thirty days has September" and with items like these you can make the most of those thirty days! Fall is beginning and it's back to school time! Even if you are not headed to class these five buys will help you be fit in and for September.
To read about these must haves just read more
- What better way to head back to school than on a bike! Jorg and Olif have just introduced their latest city bike - the Scout ($495). Cruise around town in style on the limited edition red bike.
- When tooling about town on your retro bicycle, you are going to want to protect your laptop as well as your back, by carrying all your gear in the Kata Ergo-Tech Sensitivity V backpack ($85) by Kata. Not only does it look like something James Bond would carry, but this pack will not double cross your shoulders or back since its ergonomic design is body friendly.
- Because it is (or will be by the end of the month hopefully) getting cooler outside, you're going to need a hoodie and I am loving the Practice Hoodie ($69) by Athleta. The feminine pattern combined with the three quarter sleeves give it a girly, yet sporty look.
- Fall just wouldn't be fall without an apple for your teacher, but this September I would go with apple juice instead, and the cloudier the better. Recent studies indicate the cloudier the apple juice the more antioxidants it contains. So drink up!
- You should also start thinking about moving some of your workouts inside and if you are a cardio junkie you need to also start thinking about adding weight training into your routine. I say this because the new exercise guidelines suggest adding 2 days of strength training a week. Look for circuit training group classes where you can get your heart rate up while you build some muscle. Or create you own!