What if I told you that whether you like it or not, you have an organic bounty filled with amazing health benefits and detoxifying properties growing in your backyard? Would you think I’m totally nuts? Check out the amazing health benefits of dandelion greens in my original post here, and then make this smoothie. You'll thank me later.
See the recipe after the break!
Use organic ingredients when possible
*good source of fiber
- ½ cup sliced strawberries*
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)*
- ½ cup dandelion greens*
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ¼ cup plain yogurt (I make my own using this)
- ¼ cup milk of your choice (I used coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp. white chia seed (optional)
- 1 tsp. coconut butter
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
For this and other fiberlicious recipes, visit www.fortheloveoffiber.com.
- Calories: 194
- Total Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
- Sodium: 67 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6 g
- Sugars: 16 g
- Protein: 8 g