Country-music-lovers can rejoice! Here's a running playlist that's designed just for you. You won't find any long, brooding ballads or slow jams here; all the upbeat and fun tunes included are 140 BPM or faster — a pace that will keep a skip in your step and a smile on your face for a full 45-minute workout. Toss your hat, kick off your boots, lace up your favorite running shoes, and read on for the Spotify playlist  and full list of tracks.
- "Nothin' Better to Do" — LeAnn Rimes
- "Somethin' Bad" — Miranda Lambert with Carrie Underwood 
- "Uncaged" — Zac Brown Band
- "Take It Out on Me" — Florida Georgia Line
- "Love I've Found in You" — Lady Antebellum
- "Swingin' Door" — Eden's Edge
- "Boys 'Round Here" — Blake Shelton featuring Pistol Annies & Friends
- "Little Red Wagon" — Miranda Lambert
- "Stuck Like Glue" — Sugarland
- "Hush Hush" — Pistol Annies
- "Please Pardon Yourself" — The Avett Brothers
- "Young in America" — Danielle Bradbery
If this mix isn't your speed or style, then check out all of our workout playlists here  to find something that suits your needs and taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify  software or the app to listen to our playlists.