Lots of celebrity trainers use Twitter to broadcast healthy eating tips, motivational words, and exercise advice. I love it because I'm getting the same advice that their star clients do, except that I'm not paying $300/hour for it. Since they often talk about the stars they train, I get to hear about Kristin Cavallari and Fergie's workouts, or what healthy food Lady Gaga is snacking on. Here are what some of the top celeb trainers are tweeting this month.
Start following these trainers to feel red-carpet-ready every day — minus the hefty price tag. And don't forget to follow FitSugar on Twitter, too!
- @JohnDamon: "Woo! 15 min warm up on the Expresso bike and then a back, bicep, ab, shoulder, & agility circuit! Like James Brown said, 'I FEEL GOOD!!'"
- @TaraStiles: "The job of a yoga teacher is to connect people back to themselves . . . and then get the heck out of the way."
- @DBDonamatrix: "I just did 50 push-ups on the 50 yard-line [sic] now it's time for the 40 yard dash"
- @JeanetteJenkins: "You don't need expensive equipment or a gym membership to lose weight & get healthy. Start by moving more & eating less!"
- @joelharperfit: "FIT TIP: Great time of year to eat cranberries — full of specific phytochemicals, prevents UTIs & a dose of Vit C. Try them in your salad."