We all know that fitness doesn't really begin at the computer. And healthy eating doesn't really either. That is why I have created a few workouts and health tools for you to print and use in your life away from your PC or Mac.
- All Body Circuit Workout: This workout contains only nine moves and takes just about 20 minutes. It works your entire body as well as your heart. This circuit was designed for your living room and requires no props other than a chair.
- Back Workout: Most of us forget to work our backs when we train. Not only can this lead to weakness and pain, but a toned back is a sexy back. Plus a strong back helps you stand and sit up straight, which not only makes you look powerful, but good posture can make you look thinner, too.
- Arm Plan: You need strong arms to shovel Winter snow and tote all your holiday shopping about. This workout works all the muscles in the arms and shoulders to give them a sleek and sexy look.
- Food Journal: Keeping track of what you eat is one of the best ways to maintain and lose weight. My food journal can help you keep track of your calories as well as your vegetable and water intake.
- Exercise Journal: Plan your workouts before heading to the gym with this exercise journal. It will help you keep track of your strength-training routine as well as your cardio schedule.