Cardio is essential if you're trying to get your body in shape, but we're all about having some solid tunes to make the experience that much more fun! Sometimes the preplanned cardio playlists can get a little intense, so I've pulled a collection of happy pop and lesser-known but upbeat indie tunes that are sure to do the trick. I'm sure you'll agree that this is an awesome combination of songs to leave you feeling energized and motivated!
Keep reading to see all 10 tracks on the list.
- Something Good Can Work Out — Two Door Cinema Club
- Starships — Nicki Minaj
- Tongue Tied — Grouplove
- Get Alive — AU
- Lonely Boy — The Black Keys
- Brokenhearted — Karmin
- Call Me Maybe — Carly Rae Jepsen
- How Deep Is Your Love — The Rapture
- How Do I Know — Here We Go Magic
- Time to Dance — The Shoes