If you're heading into the closest Starbucks for a caffeinated pick-me-up, you'll notice some tasty holiday specials. These fun beverages not only bring you extra holiday cheer, but they also bring you extra calories (and lots of them). Check out the stats on these 16-ounce Grandes.
- Gingerbread Latte with whipped cream: 320 calories, 13 grams of fat, 50 milligrams of cholesterol, 40 grams of carbs, and 37 grams of sugar.
- Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino with whipped cream: 420 calories, 14 grams of fat, 50 milligrams of cholesterol, 68 grams of carbs, and 64 grams of sugar.
- Eggnog Latte: 460 calories, 21 grams of fat, 140 milligrams of cholesterol, 53 grams of carbs, and 48 grams of sugar.
Keep reading to find out which Starbucks drinks are better for your waistline.
- Iced Gingerbread Latte (made with skim milk): 160 calories, zero grams of fat, less than five milligrams of cholesterol, 32 grams of carbs, and 30 grams of sugar.
- Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Light: 170 calories, one gram of fat, zero milligrams of cholesterol, 38 grams of carbs, and 35 grams of sugar.
- Eggnog Frappuccino Light: 200 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, 35 milligrams of cholesterol, 33 grams of carbs, and 32 grams of sugar.