Breathing is known for its stress reducing results, but what about sucking in pressurized oxygen?
Oxia ($49.95 and up) is a very small, portable oxygen dispenser. The container is 8 inches high and weighs less than one pound but it packs in about 6 gallons of pressurized oxygen enriched air (90% Oxygen and 10% Nitrogen).
You may be thinking, "That's great Fit, but why in the world do I care?" Well, the good folks at Oxia believe that a few shots of this pressurized oxygen will give you a natural boost of energy whenever you need it.
Increasing oxygen intake is also thought to have benefits such as:
- Provide natural relief for headaches, migraines and hangovers
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Aid in metabolism and digestion
- Reduce lactic acid build up, extending your limit of exhaustion to promote faster recovery
- Helps you party longer and harder (hence why celebs like Pierce Brosnan, Liam Neeson, Parker Posey, Christina Ricci, Kanye West, Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Timberlake are digging it)
- Clears your mind and de-stresses
Once you buy your first bottle, the refills are a bit cheaper and you get a discount for empties ($15.95 and up). Order it on Oxia.com. I found a funny clip of Regis giving a shot of Oxia to Kelly, so check it out.