It's never too late to shape your shoulders by doing upright rows. Using dumbbells is effective, but you can make this basic exercise even more challenging by using a resistance band, too.
Grab your weights and a band and read more.
- Stand on the middle of a resistance band with your feet hip distance apart. Place a dumbbell in each hand and grip the handles of the resistance band. Your closed palms will be facing your body.
- Stand with your shoulders over your pelvis, and your knees slightly bent.
- Keeping the dumbbells close to your body, raise them to your shoulders, bending your elbows out to the sides.
- Then with control, slowly lower them to the starting position.
- This counts as one rep. Complete three sets of 10 to 12 reps.