If you didn't take advantage of Black Friday and there's not a good enough deal for you on Cyber Monday, there's still hope for you. There are countless deals to be had before Uncle Bob arrives and all the unwrapping commences. If you've got a sports nut in the family or are looking for deals for yourself, check out these gym-friendly items that are red-lined just in time for the holiday season. You may even get lucky enough to get free shipping and gift wrapping, too!
Get the skinny on the gear when you read more.
Clockwise from the top left:
- Stop and shop at Lucy for the Tunic Style Top ($30) that will take one through a yoga session without baring the tummy or backside during a downward facing dog stretch.
- Slip on a pair of Nike's Livestrong Air Pegasus Running Shoes ($72) for airy comfort at an affordable price.
- Keep things cool on a long run with Nike's Pro Hyper Cool Top ($21). At that price, you may want to stock up on a few different colors!
- For the gym rat who packs a hefty workout bag, the leather Sak Kedzie Duffle Bag ($82) can disguise itself as a work bag, a personal tote, or a sack full of sneakers and sweats.
- For the ladies who like to run in skirts, the SkirtSports Running Skirt ($38) will keep her looking feminine, fresh, and super sporty.
- To keep track of her time, she'll need an Ironman Watch ($48) that is cute enough to wear all day every day.
- When the chill is too much for those bare legs, consider keeping the sticks warm with a pair of Athleta's Low-Rise Chaturanga Yoga Pants ($35).
- And, when it's really cold out, help a sister out with a pair of cute and cozy Degrees Ear Grip Ear Warmers ($13) to keep her nice and toasty on her jaunts outdoors.
- Last, and actually it is the least, is the Old Navy Performance Fleece Vest ($12). The hard part will be deciding which color you like best!