As you're shopping for your healthy dorm room essentials, don't forget about your workout wardrobe. Stock up on affordable basics that work well for almost any type of workout, won't break the bank, and make you excited to show off your confidence at the gym. Check out our picks below, then get shopping for your new healthy college life!
- Sports bra: This medium-impact Neon Crisscross Sports Bra from Forever 21 ($14) offers just enough support for most of your workouts.
- Basic tank: Stock up on sweat-wicking basic tanks, like the Seamless Racerback Tank from Forever 21 ($11).
- Hair ties: You'll save precious time if you use hair ties that don't leave bumps and creases in your hair. And — bonus — these Donni Charm hair ties ($9) double as cute bracelets when you're not working out.
- Water bottle: Save money and the planet by opting for this reusable steel water bottle from H&M ($10) over the store-bought plastic kind.
- Sports socks: Blisters aren't fun, so grab a pack of socks, like these Puma no-show socks ($10, originally $16) that are made for working out.
- Black capris: They go with any shirt and any workout. These Yoga Capris ($25) from C9 by Target are affordable and versatile.
- Shoes: While these Nike Free Tr Fit 3s ($95) are a bit pricey, they are a great all-around option for almost any workout, will last awhile, and come in almost every color/pattern combination you can think of.
- Gym bag: Don't bother with a fancy technical gym bag; you can stash all your gear in this durable canvas Baggu the Duck Bag ($28) — and then go grocery shopping after!