The never-ending deluge of Halloween junk food can make it hard to stick to any healthy-eating resolutions. Thankfully, there are fun ways to say no to the candy bowl while still feeling like you're indulging. Read on for over 30 healthy smoothies, candy, shakes, snacks, and other treats that'll make your Halloween happy and healthy!
- Unique sports that benefit the body and brain — Moms
- 6 lessons to steal from J.Crew's latest style guide — Fashion
- Kate Middleton's hair is having the best year ever — Beauty
- You have to see these fantastic Doctor Who-lloween costumes — Tech
- Fix squeaky floors with something from your medicine cabinet — Smart Living
- British actors who won big American roles — Entertainment
- Prince George's official royal christening photos — Celebrity & News
- Video: Go inside Erin Wasson's enviable dressing room — Fashion
- A coffee table fit for models and rock stars — Home
- How to relieve colds and congestion with yoga — Fitness
- A guide to dating dudes in their 20s vs. 30s — Love & Sex
- The French way to eat blue cheese — Food
Cameron Diaz's newest flick, The Counselor, opens tomorrow, and alongside the all-star cast, expect to see a lot of bare skin from the actress. To find out how Cameron stays in shape to look her best for every role, we talked to her longtime trainer Teddy Bass. He let us to her favorite moves, including what keeps her legs looking long and toned for bikini season and beyond!
With an emphasis on whole foods, zero grains, three square meals a day, and absolutely no alcohol, you might be concerned on where to start when it comes to the Whole30 diet. If you're hesitant to commit to this plan that does its best to eliminate snacks and desserts from your life, here's a sample meal plan for one day. From here, you can see if you're ready to the take the plunge for a full 30!
Breakfast: Baked Eggs in Ham Cup
Protein-heavy baked eggs in ham shells are a perfect breakfast to kick off your day. Two of these hearty cups will keep you full and satisfied all through the morning. Just be sure to use preservative-free slices of ham to stay in line with the Whole30 mission.
Lunch: Rainbow Salad With Tahini-Lemon Dressing
A fresh and colorful detox rainbow salad will add some brightness and flavor to lunchtime. The romaine, carrots, and cabbage all have detoxifying properties, while a delicious lemon and tahini dressing brings the whole recipe together deliciously. To bulk it up, add half a sliced avocado and four ounces of grilled chicken on top.
Dinner: Roasted Spaghetti Squash
When you're steering clear of grains and carbs, but in need of something reminiscent of comforting shrimp scampi, let this roasted shrimp over spaghetti squash "noodles" become your new go-to dinner. As long as you roast up your spaghetti squash in advance, this supper will come together in less than 10 minutes.
No need to give in and call up your favorite Chinese joint if you're craving takeout; these Chinese takeout recipes are just as satisfying, without busting your diet. From low-calorie kung pao to tempeh stir-fry, read on for 10 healthy Chinese takeout recipes you're craving!
I'm hooked on this cycle of The Voice; it's so great to see the original gang of judges back together doing their thing — especially with a confident Christina looking so healthy, fierce, and fabulous! If you share my sentiment, you'll love this eclectic mix of tunes from all four judges' repertoires that make me want to move. There are some older tunes, some brand new tracks, and even some artist collaborations, but they're all guaranteed to keep you motivated during your next workout. Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, then keep reading for the full list of songs.
When your head is aching from sinus congestion and your nose is plugged up, going to yoga class is probably not the best option. Rather than completely neglecting your yoga practice, opt for a minisequence at home to open up your chest and improve your circulation.
If you are looking for a little more of a workout, simply complete a few rounds of Sun Salutations between each congestion-soothing posture.
Pink is a very special color to us here at POPSUGAR Must Have. Not only is it our signature hue, but also more importantly, it is the color of Breast Cancer Awareness Month every October. This month, we donated $1 for every box to breast cancer research and also teamed up with a number of brands and products that support multiple breast cancer charities. Of course, it's also time to get in the Halloween spirit and think about getting reacquainted with the kitchen, since the holidays are around the corner.
Sign up for POPSUGAR Must Have for our monthly, editor-picked items delivered right to your doorstep!
- Maybe you don't need this dental treatment after all . . . — Real Simple
- Your no-fuss gym 'do — POPSUGAR Beauty
- Here are the healthiest companies to work for in America — Greatist
- See what happens to the body after a breakup — Blisstree
- The habits of people who manage to sleep well — HuffPost Healthy Living
- What you should be eating for healthy bones — Health