Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Olympic athletes we can't wait to watch!
What can you do in a single minute? A lot — these workout ideas are proof!
Build strong and lean muscles to keep your metabolism revving.
Take your morning eggs to a whole new level by adding grains and greens.
- Ha! These running t-shirts will make you chuckle — Shape
- Grain-free granola made with hemp hearts and hazelnuts — Healthful Pursuit
- Tyra Banks's positive take on fighting "fat talk" — Blisstree
- Do you wake right before your alarm goes off? Here's why — HuffPost Healthy Living
- The 30 healthiest foods to include on your grocery list — Real Simple
- Total-body workout: no equipment needed — Fitness
- The 10 best healthy-eating apps — Health
- Winter-inspired salads that will leave you feeling satisfied — Self
A little bit of swimming on your rest day can actually help you recover faster.
Lightened-up versions of your favorite game-day recipes.