Celebrate your healthy accomplishments with a healthy (and cheap!) treat for $10 or less. Instead of breaking the bank, overindulging, or hindering your healthy progress, each of these ideas supports your new balanced lifestyle.
- Dig into a new book: Even if you have the best intentions to read regularly, work and other obligations manage to get in the way. Schedule out a block of time to read a few chapters of a book you've been wanting to check out for a long time. If you're not a huge reader, buying a physical (or virtual) stack of fresh magazines is another welcome luxury with little cost!
- Make your own face mask: You might not want to shell out a ton of cash for a professional facial, but with just four common ingredients (most of which you already have in your kitchen!), you can DIY your own peel-off face mask with this tutorial from POPSUGAR Beauty.
- Download new music: Nothing motivates like a quality workout playlist. Either download a handful of new songs you love on iTunes, or buy a month of Spotify Premium for $10. This way, you can have all of our workout playlists with you on all your devices with no commercials whatsoever.
- Buy a bauble on Etsy: Sure, Etsy has some high-end expensive jewelry, but there are plenty of stylish options for under $10! This neon bib necklace will help you make a statement this Summer, but this running bracelet might remind you to stick with the program.
- Sleep in late: Instead of waking up early to make time for a Sunday morning workout, give yourself permission to sleep in and lounge around as late as you want. Beyond being free, taking time to rest is necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
Keep reading for five more ways to treat yourself for $10 or less.