If you can't get to the elusive eight hours every night, one of these habits could be the culprit.
The US FDA cracks down on what can be labeled gluten-free.
- Do fitness trackers really work? —Shape
- Get your junk-food fix with these healthier versions —Self
- Tricks to prevent you from your mindless eating habit —Health
- 5 cardio myths you shouldn't believe — Women's Health
- Sugar may impact us even more than we think — HuffPost Healthy Living
- Here are some tips to change your lifestyle the smart way — Real Simple
- Professional soccer player announces his retirement — POPSUGAR Celebrity
Not eating gluten is hard enough without comments like these!
A must read for yogurt-lovers.