It's not too late to get in shape for Summer and it's never too late to get in shape for life. Re-evaluate your Summer shape-up plan to make sure it incorporates the following basic must-have actions:
- Doing 30 minutes of Cardio five times per week.
- Doing two days of strength training per week.
- Eating at least five fruits and veggies per day.
- Recording and tracking your progress daily.
- Generally burning off more calories than you eat.
What is a must in your Summer shape-up plan? Share it in the comments section below.