Holidays are a great time to get together with family and friends, to share laughter and memories, and to eat a ton of delicious decadent foods.
Here are 5 easy ways to burn 100 calories around this time of year:
- Vacuum your entire house before your guests arrive for 25 minutes.
- Clean vigorously around the house for thirty minutes - scrubbing the shower, washing the windows and floors, and sweeping the stairs.
- Iron your family's fancy party clothes so they look pressed and neat for 25 minutes.
- Crank up the holiday tunes and dance with your family and friends for 20 minutes.
- Take your dog, or just yourself for a brisk 15 minute walk.
You've got to do all of this stuff anyway, right? Now you know it's burning calories too.