While it's always a good idea to stay hydrated, it's especially important when the temps of Summer start rising. Whether you're spending your vacation camping and hiking or just doing more outdoor daily activities like biking and walking, I've got some tips for how you can stay hydrated during the warm weather months.
- Eat your water. Chowing down on water-filled foods like watermelon, is an easy and refreshing way to keep hydrated.
- Swap soda for sparkling water. If you're trying to kick a soda habit, sparkling water is a healthy, but still fizzy, alternative.
- Hydrate before exercising. Be sure to drink water before exercising to maximize your workout.
- Drink water on the plane. If you're traveling this Summer, don't forget to drink up the H2O on the plane.
- Stay hydrated at work. Even when working indoors, it's important to keep the fluids handy.
There are five more ways, so read more.
- Drink water before meals. By drinking water before meals, not only will you stay hydrated but you're less likely to overeat.
- Have enough on hand. When you're spending the day camping or biking, it's important to bring enough water to last the trip.
- Spice it up with healthy flavoring. If you're having a hard time getting enough water, spice it up with some natural flavoring.
- Keep track of your daily water intake. Try this tasty and handy way to keep track of your H2O intake.
- Keep a reusable bottle with you. Having a water bottle with you at all times is the easiest way to stay hydrated without even thinking about it.
Source: Flickr User mrhayata