The weather is beginning to cool off, so you may not be as motivated to slip on your sneaks and exercise outside. That's OK because you can get a great workout at home. For a 130-pound woman, these indoor activities burn about 100 calories.
- Run up and down the stairs for 11 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Lift weights for 33 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Pop in a cardio DVD for 24 minutes: Burns 103 calories
- Paint a room in your home for 33 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Turn up the tunes and dance for 21 minutes: Burns 104 calories
To see the other five activities read more.
- Walk at a moderate pace on a treadmill while watching TV for 30 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Pedal on a stationary bike for 14 minutes: Burns 101 calories
- Unroll your mat and do Pilates or yoga for 20 minutes: Burns 101 calories
- Clean the house for 33 minutes: Burns 102 calories
- Do step aerobics on a six-inch step for 12 minutes: Burns 105 calories