Often times we, as women, tend to focus on the negative especially when it comes to our bodies. We can talk ourselves down with negative self-talk - ohh those little internal demons are so critical. In an effort to help end this movement and help women start talking nicer to themselves, Glamour.com has created a cute list of ten things you should definitely say to yourself more often:
- Less is not more, baby.
- I will love my flaws, if not for me, then for my extremely impressionable daughter/little sister/niece.
- Walk away slowly so everyone can enjoy the view.
- It’s clothes’ job to fit my body, not the other way around.
- Don’t turn down chocolate! It’s full of those anti-oxi-thingies.
- He loves that, and those, and especially these. Lucky dog.
- Machu Picchu/intermediate pole dancing/20 stairs with a stroller…whatever—these thighs can handle it.
- Hungry? Eat something. Makes sense, right?
- There’s nothing wrong here that a great pair of jeans can’t fix.
- Well done.
What are the 10 things you should never say to your body? To find out, visit Glamour.com.