If you're traveling on Thanksgiving or the day before, you'll probably feel like those comforting mashed potatoes and silky pumpkin pie are well-deserved rewards for tolerating long security lines and over-stuffed overhead bins. According to Forbes' list of the 32 most stressful airports in the US, some of us might get out of this busy travel weekend having endured less stress than others. If you'll be traveling through one of the listed airports, try a healthier way to de-stress before digging in to the most comforting foods in your Thanksgiving feast. To see the 10 airports that are most likely to challenge your patience due to their poor records for on-time departures and arrivals, read more.
- San Francisco International Airport (San Francisco, CA)
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (Boston, MA)
- George W. Bush International Airport (Houston, TX)
- Dulles International Airport (Dulles, VA)
- Miami International Airport (Miami, FL)
To see the top five, read more.
- LaGuardia Airport (Flushing, NY)
- Newark International Airport (Newark, NJ)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (Chicago, IL)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (Jamaica, NY)
- Philadelphia International Airport (Philadelphia, PA)
I am sad to see dear, old SFO made it into the top ten. Are you traveling through any of these airports this holiday season? Tell me which one in the comments section below.