Sometimes, all you need is 10 minutes to feel healthier, less stressed, and more fit, all while burning a surprising amount of calories. The following total-body workouts range from five to 10 minutes and will work up a sweat while still keeping your busy schedule in mind.
- Do-it-anywhere workout: You can do this 10-minute, no-equipment workout anywhere where you have space for your mat; set up your laptop and follow along to our workout video here.
- Wake-up workout: This short and sweet five-minute workout will help you energize in the morning to get ready for your day.
- Max HIIT workout: Very high-intensity interval training is the way to go to save time and burn major calories — it's even been proven in studies. This seven-minute HIIT workout is the perfect circuit to raise your heart rate while working your entire body.
- Yoga with weights workout: Follow along to our 10-minute hybrid yoga workout for a creative way to strength train: with a stretching yoga sequence that incorporates dumbbells.
- Yoga flow workout: For a more traditional, relaxing yoga sequence, try this 10-minute yoga flow workout video.
Five more intense, short workouts after the break!
- Cardio stair workout: Don't have time to go for a run? Fit in a little cardio in the comfort of your own home using your stairs. One-minute intervals of these six moves make for a quick workout.
- Bikini season workout: Do this 10-minute total-body bikini workout video to burn calories and tone in time for beach weather.
- Detox workout: Feeling a little sluggish and bloated? This 10-minute detox Pilates and yoga workout features stretches and twists to help you feel your best.
- Tabata workout: Tabata is a type of HIIT workout that involves 20 seconds of max training followed by 10-second rests, for a total of four minutes. This 10-minute Tabata workout video includes two intense circuits along with a quick warmup and cooldown.
- CrossFit workout: This 10-minute CrossFit workout video features two rounds of a circuit; compete with yourself by trying to complete more reps in the second round to make this workout even more effective.